According to a study done by SecurEnvoy, an authentication firm, nomophobia (no mobile phone phobia) is rising with 66% of people surveyed saying they suffer from it. Another study reveals that 64% people sleep with their mobile near the bed. Almost 50% of the respondents said they check their device at least once during the night.
Wanna know you are a Virtual Addict?
- Prolonged use of electronic gadgets can cause neck pain: Study (todayonline.com)
- Gadget Makers Face Identity Crisis (arnoldit.com)
- Study Shows 66% Of People Suffer From Nomophobia (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Are you addicted? (timesunion.com)
- Don’t worry, you can now be treated for your mobile phone addiction (redferret.net)
- Do you suffer from nomophobia? (circleoffood.com)
- Addiction Centre Starts Treatment for NoMoPhobia (rightmobilephone.co.uk)